LuxR products are manufactured from the highest quality materials and are designed to provide many years of reliable service when correctly installed.
LuxR products are manufactured from the highest quality materials and are designed to provide many years of reliable service when correctly installed. Our modular construction ensures that all components, including the LED Board and Internal Driver, can be easily disassembled for maintenance. Our confidence in the quality of our products is demonstrated by the comprehensive warranty that comes with all LuxR luminaires.
5 Year Warranty:
All LuxR aluminium components have a UV stable powder-coat finish and have a 5 year warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below. We do not suggest powder-coated fixtures be installed where they can be walked or driven over as this can damage powder-coated finishes.
10 Year Warranty:
All LuxR copper and stainless steel luminaries have a 10 year warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
The electronic components in all LuxR luminaires have a 5 year warranty against defective workmanship and failure, subject to standard conditions listed below.
- The environment in which the luminaire is to be installed must be considered carefully when selecting the finish. Solid copper and stainless steel luminaires are recommended for corrosive environments such as near salt water. Aluminium fixtures may not be covered by the full warranty in these situations.
- Stainless steel requires regular cleaning in salt air environments to protect against crevice corrosion and tea staining in particular.
- Warranty excludes impact damage (except for lenses), incorrect installation and incorrect re-assembly.
- Luminaires must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of gaskets whenever they are serviced.
- LuxR, at its discretion, may replace components or the complete fixture.
- LuxR warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of products ONLY, labour charges will not be accepted.
- LuxR reserves the right to replace components or provide remedial repair service.
- LuxR will not be liable for any labour charges for any repair or replacement of defective drivers. Drivers have their own manufacturer warranty and any faults will be at the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- LuxR Limited reserves the right to limit liability on nonstandard luminaires or delivery arrangements.
- LuxR fixtures should not be pressure washed. If fixtures are pressure washed this will void warranty on replacement parts.
- Warranty is excluded for corrosion due to electrolytic reactions caused by the presence of electrical current in the ground or water.